Toxic Girl Corner

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Top this!

I was at the pool and did a swan dive. When I got to the ladder, a boy from school was laughing. I saw my bikini top floating in the water. I clutched my chest and stayed in the pool. A nice woman got my top and helped me put it back on.

My BF and I were eating lunch outside with friends. My BFF showed up, and I ran to give her a big hug. when I threw my arms around her, I whacked my BF in the face and caused his lip to bleed. His guy friends still tease me about it.
A camp counselor said if I could hit him with a water balloon, he'd give everyone popsicles. I threw it and pegged him! Unfortunately, my aim was off. I hit him right below the belt. He looked like he was going to cry.

My friends and I had gone down the biggest slide at the water park. When I stood up in the landing pool, I had a major wedgie. My butt was showing, and my BFF's older brother was right behind me.
My friends and I were taking a shortcut to the movie theater down a steep hill. I tripped and grabbed my crush for balance. He fell down with me and sprained his wrist.

My BFF and I spotted some cuties at the pool. We tried to get their attention by giggling. A bug landed on my foot, so I started hopping around and screaming. My BFF slapped my foot I lost my balance and held onto her shoulder. We both fell into the pool. Talk about getting stung.
I was swimming with my BFF at summer camp and saw a shark's fin. I screamed and ran out of the water. My friends were laughing at me. They were all in on the prank. I fall for it, even though we were in a lake. Duh.

My buds and I were playing poker at our beach house, and one was singing the Hanes underwear jingle. I pulled my panties up above my waistband and shouted, "I got my Hanes on!" A cute friend of my family walked into the room just as I said it!

I was on an overnight youth group trip, and we got room service at the hotel. The food was delivered by a major hottie. We ordered dessert just so he'd come back up. I was gushing about how gorgeous he was, and I stood up and pretended to make out with him. When I turned around, he was right there!

I was wearing white shorts at a community dance. My BFF and I jumped in the pool with our clothes on. When I got out, everyone could see my thong through my shorts.
I was at a small group session at camp, and we were sharing embarrassing moments from that week. It was my turn, so I told about forgetting my lines during a skit. The girl who slept on the bunk below me said, "What about last night — when you kept farting in your sleep?" Celeb Moment

It was my first day back on set for the second season, and I had a whole new look. I was trying to seem cool, when Jean-Luc [Bilodeau who plays Josh] jumped out from behind a bush and yelled. I ran and screamed in front of everyone, like a complete spaz. l love him, but he's a troublemaker! I hope they release some kind of bonus-features DVD, because I'd watch it over and over.

Girls' Life, Jul2007

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home